Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me speaker sizes for the 2004.5 Kia Spectra EX i am gonna put a stereo in my wifes car for her christmas present ..... and while i have had alot of experence with domestic cars this will be my first install on a foreign model i need to know the front and rear speaker sizes and how to get to the rear speakers i think i need to just let the rear seats down and remove that carpet panel........ plus can anyone tell me if there is a plug on the speakers i looked in the trunk and from plane view the speakers seemed to be hard wired to the car ? also does anyone know if they make a speaker harness adapter for the kia spectra so that i can plug in the speakers and not have to splice into the factory harness... if i ever descide to sell the car i would like to be able to remove all the equipment

i know this is alot for a newbie but that is what this is all about owners helping new owners any help will be appreciated and if i find out any info while i am doing this install i will be happy to share

·
Registered
5 Posts
can someone tell me speaker sizes for the 2004.5 Kia Spectra EX i am gonna put a stereo in my wifes car for her christmas present ..... and while i have had alot of experence with domestic cars this will be my first install on a foreign model i need to know the front and rear speaker sizes and how to get to the rear speakers i think i need to just let the rear seats down and remove that carpet panel........ plus can anyone tell me if there is a plug on the speakers i looked in the trunk and from plane view the speakers seemed to be hard wired to the car ? also does anyone know if they make a speaker harness adapter for the kia spectra so that i can plug in the speakers and not have to splice into the factory harness... if i ever descide to sell the car i would like to be able to remove all the equipment
i know this is alot for a newbie but that is what this is all about owners helping new owners any help will be appreciated and if i find out any info while i am doing this install i will be happy to share
[/quote]

speakers size for your car is 16,5 cm
cood speakers is

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts