Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where the other 2 spark plugs are on the 1999 kia sephia found the first two(on the top) which were easy to do but cannot find the other tweo even with a mirror and a light, has anyone had a check engine light come on at 72000 miles?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know that the 4 for the sportage are all inline. Not too sure about the Sephia, they might have a better idea in the Sephia Forum.

Right now you are here.
Kia-Forums.com > KIA Models > Kia Sportage Forum

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My kia has 89000 and I had to replace the wires and plugs due to the check engine light and engine sputtering. all told is was around 130 bucks with labor.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need some help i have a 2001 sephia LS , i cant find the sparkplugs on this car, ive looked and for the life of me i cant see them, does someone have simple instructions on were they are,
thanks tom

·
Registered
126 Posts
To spark plug guy, the plugs are underneath the plastic panel that is on the top of the engine. You must unscrew panel and lift off! speedster 1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tom, use spark plug of NGK BKR6E-11 or its equivalent for your Sephia.. make sure the 2 wiring harness coming off the ignition coils are good. If termination broken, replace the wires as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts