Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Soul 2.0+ Manual
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody blanch at that tire repair kit with Souls and just go get a spare? I'm thinking about it, which brings me to a question: How far back in model year can I get a tire that'll fit a '13? I'm thinking of going to the junk yard and seeing if they have a tire that'll be my spare. Also, does anybody know the cost of a jack?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 K5 GT Line
4,723 Posts
Kia sells a spare tire kit with everything you need including a jack, for just about $200.00.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,527 Posts
the compact spare sizes are listed in the back of your owners manual.

We don't know from your DRIVES profile which model you have + or !

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Most models of car come with a variety of wheel sizes, and USUALLY the basic steel wheel will fit any model. e.g. My Mazda 2 had 15" alloys and no spare, so I bought a 14" steel wheel from the standard model and fitted the appropriate tyre with a higher profile and the overall size was just right. The alternative is to buy another wheel to match the other four, but this can be expensive, depending on the style of wheel. Manufacturers tend to inflate the price of alloy wheels so that "kerb rash" is a major expense.

If checking a wheel for size, check that it fits the front as well as back (larger disc rotors).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts