Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Grew up in the following locations: Rialto/San Bernadino, Beale Airforce Base (NoCal), and of course OCEANSIDE!
Lived in Texas for 3 years, then to Virginia (currently) for 3 years and now going back to Texas (Wife and kids are currently there), and of course.. hopefully move BACK to SoCal with in the next two years.

whew.. sorry it was so long.. lmao! :D

My point??? SOCAL 4 LiFE!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!!!!

I'm a new member to the site and loving it already, here in sunny San Diego, Ca. My 05 Amanti is silver, K&N air filter, royal purple fully syn oil, K&N oil filter, aftermarket vertical grille. I'm looking forward to the following upgrades; "18" rims,mirror window tint,sirius satallite,tv/dvd with 7"monitors. Will post pictures soon, and throughout the upgrade process. Holla back!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
any local Socal 02-04 Spectra owner want to replace their cabin filter for free? PM for details. Thanks. ;)
Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo Guys, I just moved from LA to Oceanside and I love it so much here. I am the original owner of an 04' Kia Optima. I love my car and have never had any problems with it until recently the hazards and my blinkers stopped working. I believe it might be the flasher unit. I changed several of the correct fuses that the auto parts store said might be the cause. But still not blinkers. ALSO I want to get my car detailed and have the logos taken off the grill and trunk. I am also wondering if I can put 17" wheels on this car? Is there somewhere local you could recommend? Hit me up on IM or email. IM: ianmattgrei or email: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts