Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am a new owner of Kia Soul. Tried to switch on the heater first time today and it does not come on. Please help!:confused:

·
Registered
Mineral Silver 2015 Kia Sportage SX-TURBO!
74 Posts
Make sure your FAN Dial is on at least "1", or you won't feel anything. Also, turn your HEATER Dial to the RED ZONE (Blue = Cold & Red = Hot...), and check your FLOW Dial, to see where your Vents are directed to within the car. Check to make sure your A/C Button is off as well, unless you're in Defrost-Mode.

Let us know how it goes!

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,536 Posts
Hi

I am a new owner of Kia Soul. Tried to switch on the heater first time today and it does not come on. Please help!:confused:
all good advice by BB, but it would be helpful to us if you could fill out your profile on the left side with your location and details of your vehicle, this is a worldwide forum and vehicles are not always equipped the same and can vary from country to country - thanks. :D

·
Registered
2012 Kia Soul +
34 Posts
I had my control unit fail a couple months ago and it would do nothing but let air thru the vents. If no lights come on when you turn the power level to 1, this my be your issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts