Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
I now drive a 2020 Ram Bighorn. Had an 03 LX 3.5 Sorento
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sold the Sorento last night. We owned her for a little over 10 years and were very happy with our ride. We bought a 2014 Mazda CX 5 and so far are pretty happy. It sits a little lower but rides pretty good. Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,235 Posts
Good luck. Hope it serves you well.

We've had a Mazda 6 for nearly 10 years. Good car, very reliable. We had it serviced regularly by Mazda for about 5 years until they started getting too greedy. Now only gets yearly oil changes and essential maintenance with no apparent problems.

·
Registered
03'VW Passat - mine | 03'Sorento EX 4X4 - hers
234 Posts
Congrats on CX-5. how is the drive? how is the pickup? They look quick on the road, but I've never driven one?

·
Registered
I now drive a 2020 Ram Bighorn. Had an 03 LX 3.5 Sorento
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has the 2.0 with a 6 speed auto. Decent exceleration and good mpg. 30+ highway. Drives good but it has the unibody so it is not like the Sorento with the truck frame.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento EX
401 Posts
Mabrook.. (Arabic for Congratulation), on your new ride.

I and a lot of people here in the forum are grateful for your expert contributions helping other regardless of who or where they live.

I'm also sure that popping into the forum whenever possible to share your 10 years of experience will always be welcomed.

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts