Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 CRV, 05 Chev CC 4x4
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

We are looking at the Sorento for many different reasons, however we have a concern with the hidden storage in the back. When I pushed down on the break between panels, I could move it down 2-3" and the tailgate end started to come up a bit. We have a very active 60 lbs lab who will travel back there, plus a lot of gear for camping and travel.

Will that panel(s) support the weight of the dog and/or gear or will it start to sag after some use??

Cheers

SS

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX-V6 w sunroof, dark cherry
60 Posts
Don't worry. I loaded this thing without any problem and my 90 lbs bernesse mountains is in there all the time.

·
Registered
2013 Silver Sorento EX V6AWD, 2007 Toyota Highlander V6LtdAWD, 2004 Toyota 4-Runner V6Ltd2x4
80 Posts
Storage Space

Our two 60 pound Choc Labs love the car...have the WeatherTec Digital Cargo Tray for a 7-seater...plenty of room even when their two bigger brothers go for a ride...don't even need a Pet divider, they don't come forward...:D

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8, Saab 9-5, 2012 Sorento SX
44 Posts
Wish your labs would have a chat with our Goldendoodle. We're awaiting the arrival of a Weathertech pet barrier for the cargo area. If that doesn't work, I'm considering electrifying it. :)

·
Registered
2013 Silver Sorento EX V6AWD, 2007 Toyota Highlander V6LtdAWD, 2004 Toyota 4-Runner V6Ltd2x4
80 Posts
The buzz or vibrate mode lets them know...

Dogtra.com

We never leave home without them....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts