Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock black trim on my Sorie (The plastic pieces that hold the air vents on either side of the center console, and the piece that covers the cup holders). Here in the states the silver trim is now available as part of the "sport package", but to order the 3 pieces separately they wanted $600 bucks! :angry:

$600 for three pieces of plastic painted silver...sheesh!

anyone know where I could find these pieces at a better price?
I am also willing to part with my original pieces as part of the deal!

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the information, but I am looking for the stock OEM parts for my interior. They match the metallic insert on the steering wheel perfectly! :thumbsup:

I love customsorento.com though!!! They have wicked stuff I haven't seen available on other sites. :grin:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
I never knew they had the metallic oem parts. Just always thought that black and the fake wood were the only ones avalible. Thats good to know though because Im not a big fan of the black that I have. Ill let ya know if I come across anything though.

·
Registered
2003 Kia Sorento
606 Posts
Why don't you just prime and paint the ones you have?

I like the brushed aluminum ones though. The wife won't let me get rid of the wood grain.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: That is actually my second option Kia mech. I am considering having the peices painted to match the exterior Indigo Blue color. I still need to price that option though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts