Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me what else, besides the three bolts, is holding the headlight assembly in place? I don't want to force it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i just put in some blue headlight bulbs and i had to remove the headlight and all it did was took the bolts out and then pulled it out. it didnt harm the vehicle any. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the info. Got them out last night. There is a saddle clip akin to barbell sitting in a weight bench, that is located at about 2oclock, looking at the truck from the passengers side, on the inner fender well. To unsnap this you need to apply pressure to the back of the light assembly, as close to the fender as possible while using a wiggle on the pointed end of the assembley. Push straight and level towards the front of the truck and it will unsnap.
Needed to access the turn signal wires to splice in some auxiliary turn light for my WAAG grill-guard tends to block the factory lights. Pics at www.withsolutions.com and I will have the new lights pic there soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey there guys I come from malaysia and I recently got myself a Sorento as well.

Whats the watts on the bulbs though

Appearantly the bulbs I should buy are H7's but are H4's the right bulbs to buy ? The dealer said H4's.

What watts as well ? 55-65 bulbs ? No change of wires needed ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts