Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm connected with Kia Motors Quezon Avenue between Araneta and Sto.Domingo (near Banawe). There have been a lot of customers and other Sorento owners who have been asking about a Sorento Club here in the Philippines. I have checked with Columbian Motors, our principal and they have expressed their willingness to support us.

Whoever is interested to form the club, please contact us at 711-2104 and 412-0034. Please look for Mr.Carlos Aberin. We are also looking into forming a Picanto club also.

Initially, we are thinking of giving discounts to club members as part of their benefits.

Hope to see you all soon.

Thanks!

·
Registered
Sorento EX3500V6, LC80, Mitsu Space Gr
44 Posts
Okay, I just got back from the transport show at Megamall and I didn't see anyone (nor any booth) enlisting members to the Sorento Club. Saan b dun? The show was a real bummer because it featured mostly audio/video setups and jeepney-style paint jobs (only difference was they were doing it on Civics and Ford F150s). It is an aftermarket show. And no Sorento (there is a Picanto without a bumper). I don't think we're going to get too many recruits that way

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The booth (Blue Sorento) was at the back of Good Year and in front of JBL. The Picanto was entered by Meguair's (co presented by us) and at that time, was still making finishing touches to the body kit made by A-TOY.

You can catch us again on the upcoming Manila Motor Show or you can send us your contact details at [email protected].

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ba't walang Carnival/Sedona club? I guess no one has the initiative to form one. Or baka talagang Carnivals are simply lesser citizens than our big Sorento brothers. Anyway, just wanted to ask mtmkia where I could get a good deal on a thule carrier like the one atop the picanto.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can contact our General Sales Manager at 711-2104 - Mr.Dong Aberin. We are also open to the idea of having a Sedona/Carnival Club as well. The Kia Club of the Philippines has been registered and it will serve as an umbrella club for the Picanto, Sorento and other clubs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts