Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento 2019, EX V6 Premium AWD
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I am starting my new project with my Sorento 2019 EX and looking for the pic of ABS for Sorento 2019 and 2020 with SX and SXL trims. I've attached the example of the pic I am looking for. I need first two lines from the ABS block. The ABS can be found right under the hood, on the passenger side next to the firewall.

So if anyone who ones one of those models could share the pic of the ABS I would be really appreciate it.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sorento SX, 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT Tech pkg. Former 2014 Kia Rondo EX Luxury,
467 Posts
I just went out with my toddler and it started downpouring / thundering...sorry the pic is not as focused as I would have liked now that I see it but I was more interested in taking cover than taking a good pic at that point...if its not clear enough let me know and I can get another later today when the weather gets better (2020 SX model, Canada):

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
..if its not clear enough let me know and I can get another later today when the weather gets better (2020 SX model, Canada):
No no, thanks for the pic, it's still readable. No need to re-take it. Thanks, you have the same ABS as shown on my pic. So this ABS is being installed on the topest Sorento trim in Canada.. I am curious if there is any difference in US.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX V6 AWD, 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo, 2002 Honda S2000
93 Posts
Just for fun, I went out and checked my 2017 SX... it has a different number: 6840!

Interesting. They really switch around, or 'tweaking' parts on these cars over the years... even if it's the same generation.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just for fun, I went out and checked my 2017 SX... it has a different number: 6840!

Interesting. They really switch around, or 'tweaking' parts on these cars over the years... even if it's the same generation.
This is what I am not sure. All I know they all have different set of features. List of the features that one or the other ABS supports can be found in the first line like AEB (autonomus emergency braking) and BCA (Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist)

·
Registered
Canada 2019 Sorento 3.3L V6 SXL AWD, Audi A4 B9 2017
4 Posts
2019 was a facelift so while same generation parts are expected to be different.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can anyone from US take a pic of the ABS fo Sorento SX/SXL 2019-2020?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts