Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
cooldon...read everything on this forum and you will get a pretty good sense for this car........I, myself, have had an Amanti for 13 months (10500 miles) and still enjoy the car everytime I drive it...yes I have and continue to have an on-going problem with a front end noise and a open door chime which is temperamental and does not want to turn off at all....but that is the extent of my issues...I have had other cars with more problems....anyway the proof of how reliable this car is going to be is an unknown and only tim e will tell that story.....do I have regrets about buying this car??? absolutely NOT....I am planning to get the front end fixed no matter how long it takes.....the dealer ( an important component) an Kia have been cooperative and certainly have the responsibility to make things right...it's all a big crap shoot anyway , isn't it???????rayray :p BTW..all the work to attempt to repair the front end noise ( lots of new parts done in 5 visits were all done under warranty) with no hesitation on the dealer's part.........keep the forum up to date with your experiences with your NEW Amanti !!!! :) :) :)

· Registered
135 Posts
ccoldon....thought I would add something to my earlier post...my car prior to the Amanti was an Infiniti Q45 ( 50 grand plus in 1994 ) I t was a fantasic car, smooth, very fast and top-notched quality built....but very expensive to repair and it wasn't without several ( $$$$$$) repairs for this Infiniti flagship...so translated 55k in 94 would certainly equate to 75 k plus today and the Amanti at 22-28 k, the Amanti is a better buy...and the ride is ULTRA SUPERIOR to the Q as well as the build quality is equal is not a tad better.......but both cars will and have suffered very low resale value so the idea is to keep the Amanti until the second part ( 10 yr-100k) warranty expires....good looks, great ride, well made , excellent warranty are just a few pluses.....poor gas mileage is a real problem thought.....anyway don....you drive and enjoy and develop your own opinion.........please let us know as we all learn from the experiences of others and SOMETIMES we actually learn things by ourselves....rayray... :) :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.