Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I´m following this page since the moment I bought my Sportage 11 in Chile, South america. I have seen great post here, so thank you!

But now it´s time to ask for help. I´m looking for spares for two specific parts, but I ignore the English name and how to find them, so any help regarding hot to get those will be appreciated.

First, in a long trip to Patagonia I broke this mud flap...According to the dealer, it is an integral par of the mudguard, but I checked and it has 3 bolts, so maybe I can get it alone.

Also, do you know where can I found the flap that is over the rear door (near the brake 3rd light)? here you cannot have it as part of the equipment

Second, Charging the sportage with my son´s bike (I know, stupid isnt it?), I broke the plastic bolts? (I really don´t know the name in english) with oval form located in the yellow circles.

Thank you for your help!

·
Premium Member
kia
343 Posts
Hello all, I´m following this page since the moment I bought my Sportage 11 in Chile, South america. I have seen great post here, so thank you!
Thank you for your help!
1. Deflector (877553W000)

Here i found how the part was cald.

2011 KIA SPORTAGE Parts - Kia Car Parts has the Largest Inventory of Kia Parts in the USA!

Here i found the part number. (Search by Part Description)

www.fourgreen.com - Hyundai/Kia - SPORTAGE 2011 - DEFLECTOR ASSY-SIDE LH - 877553W000

Choose, which is the cheapest. Local ore the above.

Sorry you have to find the other part yourself. Picture to small.

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello!!! Thank you for your help, I will start to look at places with international shipping for the deflector assy.

About the second, I just post a small pics because I din not find a better one. But the idea is that in the upper part of the trink there are two plastic clips (or the name is fastener?) which keeps on position the inside roof (liner?) to the metal. They have an oval form, in my car are grey.

Thank you gain for your help, I speak english but this specific names are sort of difficult for me!

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it seems that the local dealer can supply the piece with the part number, so thank you again for your help with the deflector. And also if anybody can help me with the plastic clips, I really appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
kia
343 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it seems that it is the part that I´m looking for...but there´s no part number, any idea to try to explain to the local dealre (who are not fluent in english) to understand how to ask for it?

·
Registered
2011 LX Sportage AWD Mineral/Silver; 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650
63 Posts
It sounds like you are having some unusal problems. I sure you will be able to get what you need from the forum.
I reallt like the color of your Kia Sportage, good job!

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2.4 2017
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got all the help, so thank you all...

My dealer finally understand the thing about the plastic fasteners and chenged it. The deflector where kind of expensive to buy, so I´m looking now a dealer in the statres with international shipping, which is far more easy having the part number :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts