Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found a Sapphire Blue all stock EX at work and couldn't resist parking next to him for a comparison of my SX.

What I have done appearance wise:
  • Carbon fiber emblem wrap and new logo overlays + wheel logo overlays
  • Amber front turn signals
  • Tinted headlights
  • Lower grille guards
  • Hyperdip'd front skid plate
  • De-badged
  • Carbon fiber wrapped rear valence and side valences
  • Hood/front bumper stripe
  • Gloss black wrapped fender reflectors
  • Gloss black wrapped side steps
  • Gloss black wrapped roof (can't see in pics)
    (the additional 1" ride height is barely noticeable)

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento LX+
10 Posts
Found a Sapphire Blue all stock EX at work and couldn't resist parking next to him for a comparison of my SX.

What I have done appearance wise:
  • Carbon fiber emblem wrap and new logo overlays + wheel logo overlays
  • Amber front turn signals
  • Tinted headlights
  • Lower grille guards
  • Hyperdip'd front skid plate
  • De-badged
  • Carbon fiber wrapped rear valence and side valences
  • Hood/front bumper stripe
  • Gloss black wrapped fender reflectors
  • Gloss black wrapped side steps
  • Gloss black wrapped roof (can't see in pics)
    (the additional 1" ride height is barely noticeable)

View attachment 121947

View attachment 121946

View attachment 121945
Where did you buy the new 2022 logo and how do you think it similar to the original one that they have on the new 2022 Sorento? I am thinking about doing the same as well but not sure how it will actual looks like compare to their original logo set up on the new models.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you buy the new 2022 logo and how do you think it similar to the original one that they have on the new 2022 Sorento? I am thinking about doing the same as well but not sure how it will actual looks like compare to their original logo set up on the new models.
I got the from Darkside Racing Art, but DO NOT recommended them. They’re too large to fit properly in the oval and this causes them to tunnel (bubble) on the edges. It’s most certainly not user error either (like they claimed), I sent pics of the rest of my car to prove them that I can wrap. The customer service is horrible also.

They do not compare to the factory ‘22 emblems, but I get nothing but compliments on them even from the dealership. The ‘22s are built into the grille and the rear hatch is flat which makes it all look very nice. I’ll find a ‘22 grille and swap that, but the rear oval will be staying.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento LX+
10 Posts
I got the from Darkside Racing Art, but DO NOT recommended them. They’re too large to fit properly in the oval and this causes them to tunnel (bubble) on the edges. It’s most certainly not user error either (like they claimed), I sent pics of the rest of my car to prove them that I can wrap. The customer service is horrible also.

They do not compare to the factory ‘22 emblems, but I get nothing but compliments on them even from the dealership. The ‘22s are built into the grille and the rear hatch is flat which makes it all look very nice. I’ll find a ‘22 grille and swap that, but the rear oval will be staying.
Sounds good, I mean I find that if the oval still sticking there it will looks a little bit strange with the 2022 logo so wish there is a way to remove the whole thing which I believe it's kind of impossible in this case. I will check some local option since you said that place is not too good, it might even worse for me chasing after them from Canada if there is any issues with their products. thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts