Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LX Sportage AWD Mineral/Silver; 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through my paperwork after a year I found a nice little feature that I was offered at time I purchased of my car I had never used. I also remembered getting an email about the URL site from KIA but it got tossed. It is a KIA website called 'IDRIVEONLINE' & sponsered by KIA Motors. It is free of charge and you do not get any junk mail or other solicitations. It is for managing your personal KIA vehicle and the HOME page informs you of any recalls that may have been generated on your car. Your account/home page contains 5 tabs/folders that I have found very helpful.

MY INFO: Contains your contact information and communications preferences.
MY VEHICLE: Contains your Vehicle/Model, VIN, Last Reported Mileage, and daily mileage which you can edit. And you can also manually add another vechile to you list.
SERVICE SCHEDULES: Contains Kia's recommended Maintenance Schedule services for your Kia and gives you estimated dates it will be needed according to the mileage your driving daily. If you click on the 10,000 mile service it will pull up a pop-up that describes in detail what is done at these service intervals.
SERVICE HISTORY: Contains your own cars service record each time you visit the 'dealer' for service or recall repairs including the cost. These Certified Services done by the dealer are automatically entered into your Service History tab page somehow. You can add/edit any service performed on your Kia whether done by yourself or others i.e., jiffy lube, Audio Xpress, and other outide vendors. This is a real nice option because I just add the all the stuff I do or have had done and can print out the page that contains my cars detailed Service History Record. I even put in the times I have added air to my tires during season changes. No more guessing when I had it in the last time and or what was done. When you enter in service it ask you the for the mileage and list all services performed by mileage.
YOUR SPECIALS: The last tab contains specials services and coupons offered exclusively to you from KIA Corp and or your local dealerships! If there is a coupon for a car wash or oil change if you simply clip on the coupon it will pull up a pop-up that explain in detail what will be done. I printed out one for the free car wash and used it the last time I had an oil change. The coupon details said, said I would get a car wash & vaccum and remjnded me to remove any valuables I had in the vehicle.

If you were like me and buried that information away in a file or trashed it go to https://www.idriveonline.com/Registration.asp and register your vehicle. It is a very nice helpful site in managing my car. ;)

·
Registered
2013 Sportage Platinum, 1999 Sportage
7 Posts
Bugger, it would be great if we had this here in Aust.
I just tried to log in or register, but it said that the information I had was un recorded. All they wanters was a VIN No.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,145 Posts
Thank you! This is great info.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6 AWD
1,141 Posts
Check the date on the original post . . . a year and a half ago. :eek:

It's quite possible this service is no longer available. I just tried to register (here in the States) and it would not accept my VIN #. I put it in 3 times (and with both capital and lower case letters) to make sure I wasn't transposing a number or something.

I'm a firm believer in threads over a year old should automatically be locked on forums. It would prevent all the necro-posting and confusion. ;)

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,145 Posts
Still works for me. I think it is dealer sponsored though.

·
Registered
2013 Rio 5 EX, 1967 Chevy C10
243 Posts
Check the date on the original post . . . a year and a half ago. :eek:

It's quite possible this service is no longer available. I just tried to register (here in the States) and it would not accept my VIN #. I put it in 3 times (and with both capital and lower case letters) to make sure I wasn't transposing a number or something.

I'm a firm believer in threads over a year old should automatically be locked on forums. It would prevent all the necro-posting and confusion. ;)
I didn't pay attention to the original posting date, just saw the reply ( second post) just before mine. It let me sign up and all just fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts