Kia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Rio Si Auto
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Rio Si model just last week and will be receiving it this friday.
Just wondering if there's anywhere I can purchase the Sli/SLS's 17inch alloy wheel? I've look at ebay but nothing there.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Manufacturer's original wheels are usually very expensive. A plain after-market set is the way to go if you are that keen.

·
Registered
2013 Rio Si Auto
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manufacturer's original wheels are usually very expensive. A plain after-market set is the way to go if you are that keen.
Ah are they? darn.
I'm not all that keen to change the 16' alloys, I just REALLY like the 17' ones the sli/sls have. Just wasn't willing to fork over $3k for them(+fancy lights).

I've looked around at other alloys but in my eyes nothing compares to the standard 17' ones.

·
Registered
Kia Rio S 2012 (3-door hatchback)
41 Posts
Ah are they? darn.
I'm not all that keen to change the 16' alloys, I just REALLY like the 17' ones the sli/sls have. Just wasn't willing to fork over $3k for them(+fancy lights).

I've looked around at other alloys but in my eyes nothing compares to the standard 17' ones.
I agree - those 17" alloys look really attractive. Maybe keep an eye out on Gumtree for second handed ones from private sellers who have replaced their SLI/SLS wheels?

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
I once asked about the price of replacement wheels for a Nissan sporty; $1500. Watch those kerbs!

RRP alloys for a lowly Mazda was $850. -Just in case you wanted to replace the temporary spare with the real thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts