Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can share the information on the size of trunks which at them are established on the same pattern as at me?

Whether interests I can put the next size 185/60 R15???
Whether there Will be this size suitable?
Now at me costs 195/50 R15

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like higher size, than now at me is established
I wished to learn, whether there will be my new tire cover 185/60 R15 (which I am going to buy) to rub an internal part of a wheel and whether it will publish noise

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Its a matter of if you get the wrong size it could make your speedometer show the wrong speed. Thats why there are guidlines to plus sizing.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Not true. If you go by the right plus size the tire will still be the same size. If you use the tires I mentioned, it is the same size as the 185/65-14. The difference is the sidewall of the tire. The sidewall is shorter than the 185/65-14 which makes it the same size.
On my 2000 spectra (in your country you call it a shuma) they are the very same car and I had 205/40/17 on it. No rubbing issues ever...

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you worry about the diameter of tires you can adjust it through this simple and nice tire calculator. It is recommended that the diameters of old and new tire doesn't come over +- 2.5%.

Just adjust width, height and profile - it's simple.
If you do not understand this language , here I am. :)

CLICK HERE

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just changed my tyres today. At the end I got 4 Pirelli P6 at 195/60 R14 ( not to change my wheels).
I swear I never saw this car running so smooth!!!
Stability, road noise... everything is better now.
I have nothing agaings the Kumho that came with my car ( That's right! This was my first tyre change, after 70.000 Kms!!) but the koreans did make a nasty impression after trying the italo-argentinian tyres....

Who can share the information on the size of trunks which at them are established on the same pattern as at me?

Whether interests I can put the next size 185/60 R15???
Whether there Will be this size suitable?
Now at me costs 195/50 R15

1 - 13 of 13 Posts