Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2016 Sedona EX
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SiriusXM Satellite Radio on occasion has become frozen or stuck on the display with message "0 % loading.." or updating channels 99%. Radio still functions and can listen to all modes, tune, etc. but not see where tuned on display in Satellite mode. Just want to pass on that thru looking for possible fix one suggestion was locate multimedia fuse and just remove an then plug it back in- (needs to be a good fuse of course). That unstuck it for me.

Registered
2016 Sedona LX 110k miles, 2003 Mazda Protege5 225k miles
Did the little reset button not work? Mine has one I can press with something about the size of a ball-point pen and that fixes it. Normally it's a case of the radio not sending the mic audio back to the caller but I can hear the caller tell me they can't hear me 馃槀.

Reactions: Klip

Registered
2016 Sedona EX
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello,

Did not know that there's is a reset button! Thanks, I will check it out tomorrow.

Registered
2016 Sedona EX
Hello,
Did the little reset button not work?
Did not know that there's is a reset button! Thanks, I will check it out tomorrow.
I had same issue called sirius and they did a remote reset and radio started working

Registered
2016 Sedona EX
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had same issue called sirius and they did a remote reset and radio started working
Yes, thanks I have had that work before but it didn't work this last time around, the fuse trick did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts