Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX, 2016 Ford Focus RS
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I had a number of road trips this summer I went ahead and purchased the SiriusXM package they have been trying to lure me in with, $25 for 6 months. I don't see anything on the Sirius web page about Sirius traffic and wonder if it is supposed to be included any time you have SiriusXM or if there is a separate package required to get it? I have heard there is a separate package to get only traffic, but no mention if it's included in any other packages.

Honestly when I had it in the trial period it pretty much sucked so I wouldn't pay anything extra for it, but curious if anybody knows.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
843 Posts
Whoa, $25 for 6 months? Dude, that is a steal!

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX, 2016 Ford Focus RS
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't find anything that says if it is included with regular Sirius service or if it is only available for an extra fee. Anybody know?

$25 for 6 months is available after service expires and they send you piles and piles of mail and email trying to get you back. Eventually the $25 deal shows up. I set a calendar appointment for a week before it expires so I can cancel. Might renew again if they send the $25 offer at some point

·
Registered
2011 KIA SPORTAGE EX
14 Posts
its a separate fee. i have the traffic subscription without the radio subscription. used to have the radio without the traffic. they are separate items when you subscribe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts