Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:57: HiHi!!!

I am new to picanto car!!! previous i riding super 4 Ver S and now because of study and my wife pregnant too then i need to change to Car.. :p

Sex : Male
Name : Kelvin
Vehicle Model : Picanto 1.1L (Auto)
Colour : Sunny Yellow

I now still waiting for the C.O.E bidding and then i finally back on the road again!!!
I am so DESPERATE!!!! :grin:

Please intro yourself too... ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to know you! :p
Don't know next week will get the C.O.E bidding or not.. so boring.. :(
Can't wait to drive this car and bring my wife to go out and have funs!! :grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so, how long you own this car?
Until now is there any problem already surface and you have any tip for maintaining it? :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
hmm... had it for almost 2 months. yeah had some minor problems here n there. my lock on the driver's side was rattling. and there's a strange knocking sound coming from under the steering wheel area when i make a turn on a bumpy road. some squeaks from the boot. other than that... i love my pica. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm.... <_<

So you got go workshop and fix this minor problem or not? Is it just one day can fix the problem? :unsure:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi kelvin, me also from singapore.. my coe bid just accepted last week. now waiting to get my picanto~ damn long wait man :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
To picato pal:

Hi, nice to know you from the kia forums. I also just bought the picato. manual lx 1.1. Black. I just like to know you have any idea where to find 14 inches sport rims. and where accesseries shop speciallize in modifite the car grooming out look like bodykit , spoiler, I planing to look for picato clubs events.. but still no one forming a club for picato. what you think ... picato friend.

I had seen some picato sports with good mod... very cool. so i really into it. now.

Yours timonthy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all picanto pal

I am kent, just got my picanto abt a mths ago.

It is lemon yellow color. Anyone know how to get the knocking sound fix?

regards
:) Kent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts