Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have just installed a set of sound system and everything sounds good except that it lacks a rear speakerboard/board to cover the space just behind the back seat.

May i know if u guys managed to order or buy it? Care to share?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

You face the same problem as I do now! I hope to get the speaker board too.
Pls let me know if you manage to find it.

Tks a big bundle!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Morp! I dun think the models in asia come with the rear parcel shelf, which is quite dangerous.

I am in the midst of DIY-ing a board, but usually it can be done at most car accessories shop.

And i was also told that the shelf is not cheap if gotten from cycle.

Anyone tried ordering from C&C?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Originally posted by joogz82@Jan 9 2005, 10:59 AM
Yes Morp! I dun think the models in asia come with the rear parcel shelf, which is quite dangerous.

I am in the midst of DIY-ing a board, but usually it can be done at most car accessories shop.

And i was also told that the shelf is not cheap if gotten from cycle.

Anyone tried ordering from C&C?
how much does the car accessories shop charge? the board is of low-quality (usually).

·
Registered
129 Posts
The dealer where you bought the car will probably be able to help you out. The Picas here come with a parcel shelf as standard and to me it seems quite odd that it isnt standard in all areas.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Originally posted by kthunoe@Jan 9 2005, 07:10 PM
The dealer where you bought the car will probably be able to help you out. The Picas here come with a parcel shelf as standard and to me it seems quite odd that it isnt standard in all areas.
the Picanto comes without the rear board and we have to buy it as an 'option'. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts