Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'95 Kia Sportage
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wallet says go for it but I thought I'd check it out with folks who may know better. The core on this model is copper and brass, the tank is plastic. Silla also makes one with an aluminum core available on partstrain.com for about $83.00... Anyone have experience with Silla radiators or parts? All thoughts much appreciated!

·
Registered
'96 Camry v6 XLE, '00 Camry LE
2,174 Posts
My wallet says go for it but I thought I'd check it out with folks who may know better. The core on this model is copper and brass, the tank is plastic. Silla also makes one with an aluminum core available on partstrain.com for about $83.00... Anyone have experience with Silla radiators or parts? All thoughts much appreciated!
Greetings,

Don't own a Silla radiator, but a quick 'google' search turns up many posts from unhappy owners on various car forums ... Leakage issues soon after installation seem to be the primary complaint.

You may want to do some further searching before deciding to purchase this brand.

--
Given your location, (if it was me) I would opt for an OE equivalent replacement, namely an aluminum core radiator (better heat transfer), and would expect to pay in the area of $100-$140 for a quality OE replacement, this price being the discounted price,

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts