Kia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 EX
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody installed side window deflectors ?
If so did you go with Kia or Weathertech ?
Being as the Weathertech attach into the window channel would they add pressure to the glass which may lead to my tints peeling at the edges ?

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,526 Posts
I've got the Kia side window deflectors on my Soul. I prefer the stick-on type, as I had them on my previous KIA for four years and no problem.

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Got mine on ebay for like iunno $40-50 came with 3m and havent had problems with it. Perfect fit

Im at like 25,000km completely fine and I've gone 160km+ before

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 SX Nav Graphite/Tan
73 Posts
I've got dealer installed Kia ones and I am debating getting rid of them. They are a pain in the rear to clean the glass under them and they get swirl marks after the first wash or two.

·
Registered
2013 Rio 5 EX White MT
105 Posts
You don't roll the window down a little to clean the top of each?

·
Registered
Kia Rio S 2012 (3-door hatchback)
41 Posts
Looking to get a pair of these for my 3-door Rio too... I am a bit concerned with how they will look though. Does anyone have a picture of their Rio with these weatherguards? :)

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Looking to get a pair of these for my 3-door Rio too... I am a bit concerned with how they will look though. Does anyone have a picture of their Rio with these weatherguards? :)
I don't have weather guards, but i can take a few pics of my visors and post them tonight when I get home

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 EX
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife bought me the WeatherTech wind deflectors.
Unfortunately WeatherTech only make them for the front.
They fit fine and look nice as they fit inside the frame as opposed to being stuck on the outside. They are friction fit and don't need tape.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS
95 Posts
This is mine with the Genuine Kia ones. I am very happy with them and the way they look :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had Kia install mine on my 2013 rio 5.
The passanger one creeks. Took it back they reinstalled it, it still creeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts