Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Personally I think Shuma is a terrible name, I much prefer Spectra, I have looked at the UK kia dealers and accessory sites and cant find anything.

Have you seen the Shuma logo? All it is, is SHUMA spelt out in chrome letters underneath a standard Kia badge.

Have you thought about just buying some chrome letters and doing it yourself.

Theres a guy on ebay that does them and ships worldwide
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7975514521&rd=1

If you can find out the correct font and size he may be able to suply you with something close

When I get home from work today I will ring my dealer for you and see if he can supply or at least give me a part number, will post the outcome later, cant ring him now as it is 0530 at the moment (yawn!)

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Right,

Ive spoken to my local dealer, they can get the parts you require, but arent willing to ship internationally. The parts cost around 7.00GBP so probably around 13 - 14 dollars (ish) to you. I'll try the kia uk distributors for you, and if they won't ship, I can probably help you out and act as a middle man if you're desperate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.