Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a us version of the shuma called the spectra. can anyone point me to a website where I can purchase a shuma rear emblim????

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I just tried searching for one. They are not the easyest thing to find. You going to put one on the back of the Spectra?

·
Premium Member
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes if i can find it lol.

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Personally I think Shuma is a terrible name, I much prefer Spectra, I have looked at the UK kia dealers and accessory sites and cant find anything.

Have you seen the Shuma logo? All it is, is SHUMA spelt out in chrome letters underneath a standard Kia badge.

Have you thought about just buying some chrome letters and doing it yourself.

Theres a guy on ebay that does them and ships worldwide
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7975514521&rd=1

If you can find out the correct font and size he may be able to suply you with something close

When I get home from work today I will ring my dealer for you and see if he can supply or at least give me a part number, will post the outcome later, cant ring him now as it is 0530 at the moment (yawn!)

·
Premium Member
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i know its only spelt out but in the usa we dont have shuma... I like to be different..... also with the current one it is just chrome letters with spectra on it. basically the same as yours but spectra....
I will be greatful that you help me out..... can you also see if the uk dealer would ship worldwide for me????
Ill set up everything if i can (language barrier) i dont know french well......
Thanks for all the help!!!!

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Right,

Ive spoken to my local dealer, they can get the parts you require, but arent willing to ship internationally. The parts cost around 7.00GBP so probably around 13 - 14 dollars (ish) to you. I'll try the kia uk distributors for you, and if they won't ship, I can probably help you out and act as a middle man if you're desperate.

·
Premium Member
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes Im interested... It wouldnt be much to ship. I sell some things on ebay and ship worldwide. I actaully just shipped something to Iceland (a pair for pioneer speakers) which was only 13.00 to ship so the emblims wouldnt be much to ship.... I appreciate all the help rick!!!! Just let me know what you find out!!! Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts