Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car runs well. It's been a great car, and I love it, but we have 3 cars now, and my baby needs to go. This car has been driven less than 10,000 miles a year (on average) and has been used as a daily commute car (11 miles each way)

Features:
Cruise Control
Power Windows/Locks
Two charging outlets
Spacious trunk
All new tires

It is in tip top shape. Work that has been done recently in preparation of the sale:

Battery replaced - July 2014,
New front brakes - March 2015 (purchased back brakes but was told they won't need to be changed yet)
Oil Change - March 2015
New tires - March 2015
U-Joint replaced - April 2015.
Smog test passed - April 2015.

You won't have to do anything but oil change (I get synthetic so every 5K miles) - and I'll even include the back brakes for when you need those replaced some time next year.

Was keyed on passenger side door but that is a cheap cosmetic fix - I've covered most of it.

Feel free to call Ally at (504) 256-2106

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it had 117,919 miles on it - v6 engine and timing belts were changed at 85000 miles.

It sold yesterday for $3000 as there was apparently some work that needed to be done according to the mechanic who looked at it. I think I got scammed, but I just bought a new kia rio and I was ready to move on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Tapeworm
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing