Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.I know this should be done by the dealer, but was wondering still, if anyone knows how to turn the SERVICE MODE indicator on -on a new Ceed.

Thank you
Arik
New Ceed 1.4 EX CRDI (EU model)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Sorry I don't know, but it may need to be switched by the dealers software while the car is plugged in to their system, similar to the automatic door locking in the previous model. Phone a dealer or KIA and ask, and please let us know the answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SERVICE MODE Indicator -resolved

To set this- one has to go to the dealer/Garage as they need to hook the car up to the computer.
As my car is the brand new model my dealer did not yet have his computer updated with the correct data, as there are different service requirements for each region/country in Europe so I will need to return there in few days.
So-that's it!

·
Registered
Cee'd VR-7
391 Posts
To set this- one has to go to the dealer/Garage as they need to hook the car up to the computer.
As my car is the brand new model my dealer did not yet have his computer updated with the correct data, as there are different service requirements for each region/country in Europe so I will need to return there in few days.
So-that's it!
Glad you found the answer. I bet the dealer's sales department has all their info now! :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts