Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Kia Rio5
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to full repair manual 08 Rio/Rio5? Saw one in another post here but it was only the engine mechanical section. Need diagnostics part of manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Google and every search engine is censoring search results to include only paid downloads. Sucks Kia tech info isn't free anymore!

·
Registered
2014 Kia Rio
142 Posts
If nobody provides the information that you need you coulld try Alldatadiy.com. I think it may be cheaper than some of the downloads. It is a subscription service to the factory service manual. If you look for discounts a year can be purchased for around $15. Unfortunately at times it may not have everything that you would need but it is better than nothing at all.

·
Registered
2008 Kia Rio5
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If nobody provides the information that you need you coulld try Alldatadiy.com. I think it may be cheaper than some of the downloads. It is a subscription service to the factory service manual. If you look for discounts a year can be purchased for around $15. Unfortunately at times it may not have everything that you would need but it is better than nothing at all.
I appreciate the input, have an alldata diy account already, your pricing is off. It's 19.99 a year after first vehice which is 29.99. Looking for free not paid. Thank you for trying though.

·
Registered
2008 Kia Rio5
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid for a month of mitchell diy and it sucks! No sensor specs to test them directly, shittier user interface than I remember too. Just looking for test/resistance specs for crank/cam sensors, map sensor and coolant sensor(the one that goes to ECM). Getting a reading of 299k ohms resistance between the signal and system voltage terminals on cam sensor(unplugged of course). No readings between the ground and reference or power side of sensor, reading infinite resistance on both no matter what range I set it at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts