Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking online for some Service and repair manuals for my rio but all i can find is a bunch of sites and links all pointing back to something like

KIA RIO 2012 Factory Service Repair Manual Download - Download Manuals & Technical

where i have to pay ~$11, which smells like a scam. :devil:

I know about KGIS http://www.kiatechinfo.com but their tool is slow and outdated, and by updated i mean the tool and not the info, plus i can't download the whole thing, just sections.

Does anybody know where i can find such manual?

Thanks, answers are much appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
I risked the $11+ and purchased that manual from Tradebit (actually, the one for the 2013 model year which was a few cents more). Long story short, it's not a scam. The pdf you receive is 1000+ pages. I haven't been through it all in detail, but after a cursory review it seems legit. Its information is comparable quality with a book form real factory manual I had for my '02 Hyundai Accent and that was a heck of a lot more than $11.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got that manual from Tradebit, but found it unsatisfactory. It has technical specs related to mechanicals and electricals, but nothing at all about fittings, trim etc. If you want to take off a bumper or a door panel there's nothing to help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts