Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sephia 1994 SLX 1.6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i have a Sephia 1994 SLX, 1.6 mec. I have this car for years and the engine is strong i love that BUT since about three years the car have a problem nobody can resolve. When im driving suddendly the engine shakes until it stops after few minutes the car can walk again

A lot of people has trying to fix it but nobody can know wha is it, they already try to change some of the sensors and cabler from the computer to the battery. I found another kia forums for latin america and all we have this problem with this car, but not body can know what is it

Maybe somebody had the same problem with the same car and can tell me what to do.
Really, already check all the parts, just a person who have the same car and same problem can help.
Thnks!!

I would like to know if somebody work on KIA CO. maybe they already have an answear about this. Thnks

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 2013 BMW K1600 GTL
11,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you'll find many folks here that would love to help you with this, but I think that they'll need a little more information and description of the problem.

When last was the car serviced - fuel filter changed, air filter, spark plugs - what type of spark plugs and what gap,............. ?
Is there error codes, and if so what are the numbers?
The more info you can come up with the more likely you are going to get valuable help.

·
Registered
Kia Sephia 1994 SLX 1.6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnks, well the car has been in service, of course all the services already mad was the first things to check, theres no codes, scanner dont show any error code, already change computer . Everything was check already, I hope already somebody know about this because other way every body will try to figurate. The car has been in service two years ago already and a lot of people check with all cain of equipments, they say i will have to send it to the agency but here in Guatemala send the car there is a lot of mony for us..........

Thnks!!

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 2013 BMW K1600 GTL
11,133 Posts
Thnks, well the car has been in service, of course all the services already mad was the first things to check, theres no codes, scanner dont show any error code, already change computer . Everything was check already, I hope already somebody know about this because other way every body will try to figurate. The car has been in service two years ago already and a lot of people check with all cain of equipments, they say i will have to send it to the agency but here in Guatemala send the car there is a lot of mony for us..........

Thnks!!
I think that you have not had knowledgeable mechanics working on your car, and in the end it would most likely have worked out cheaper for you taking it to the dealer from the start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts