Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took delivery of a Sedona Ex Luxury model which I have found to have at least 3 missing features clearly identified in the documentation . KIA refuses installation or any compensation . Do maufacturers have any obligation to install or compensate for missing features ?

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 12 Sedona LX
1,411 Posts
The model is an EX luxury . The missing features include automatic rain sensing wipers , adjustable armrests , extendable side table , wireless headsets for DVD player .
Where are you located? US models do not have rain sensing wipers.

The armrests are not adjustable. They simply fold down. They are not listed as an option on either the US or Canada site. I think that past models had adjustable armrests, but the option was deleted on new models. All models list adjustable headrests.

The side table is standard on all models. Are you saying its not adjustable or not there at all?

If you have the DVD player, the headsets come with it. If you don't have them, they either weren't installed at the factory or port(whoever does it), or somebody took them before you took delivery. There are only 2 provided new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts