Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a sedona 2002 and i got the rack and pinion replaced with a kia type in 2010 now it is leakink again ,I never seen anything like this.This sedona cost me a fortune in repair and it still in need of repair again.the air bag never foncionne it's always in trouble.I got the timing belt replaced as preventive maintenace and 2 weeks later the car quit on me.They found that the crankshaft sensor wire was pinched!!! was it because the mecanic when he repaced the timing belt and caused the problem I THINK SO BUT THIS COST ME 501.00 DOLLARS TO FIX IT.
Now the ac unit quit.I will run this garbage till if falls apart and will not put one more penny into this money pit.I will never by a KIA again the only good Kia is in a junk yard.:mad:

·
Registered
1999 Hyundai Elantra Wagon, 2003 Kia Sedona, 2012 Kia Sedona, 2007 Hyundai Tucson
48 Posts
Sounds like you got more mechanics problems than actual car problems. Usually the power steering leaks because the high pressure hose gets corroded and rusted. And the wire getting pinched, well obviously a bad mechanic problem. My Sedona is great, and I do the minimum of maintenance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts