Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An hour ago received a phone call from a ex girlfriend who took delivery of her
new Mini yesterday.

She went out to friends this evening, got back to find her car on bricks all the wheels gone, thieving morons, I hope her insurance will cover her.

I have always thought them to be a pain but to hell with that, can anyone recomend a decent set of wheel locks for the Sedona.
Seacam

·
Registered
66 Posts
I thought the mini's came with locks - BMW tight fisted sods even my half price 2005 rovers got them.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by eco@Jul 14 2005, 02:11 AM
I thought the mini's came with locks - BMW tight fisted sods even my half price 2005 rovers got them.

I thought I'd check that, most don't.

However the ex paid extra for them to me put on before it left dealers and it didn't happen.

Dealer is now claiming that she is partly responsible for the loss as she should have checked before leaving dealers, nuts to that no pun intended.

But she needed wheels so she paid £230-00 of a £ 827-00 tab, I told her to bring two friends with her and to pay it under protest and to make that clear.

Methinks it's off to the small claims for her tomorrow it might take a while
should be a breaze.
seacam

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by eco@Jul 14 2005, 02:11 AM

Hello,
I thought I'd check that, most don't.

However the ex paid extra for them to me put on before it left dealers and it didn't happen.

Dealer is now claiming that she is partly responsible for the loss as she should have checked before leaving dealers, nuts to that no pun intended.

But she needed wheels so she paid £230-00 of a £ 827-00 tab, I told her to bring two friends with her and to pay it under protest and to make that clear.

Methinks it's off to the small claims for her tomorrow it might take a while
should be a breaze.
seacam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts