Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Kia Sedona LX
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

My stealth campervan Kia Sedona 2007 was destroyed by giant killer rats.
I removed all the seats prior to making a rear bed conversion, and months later the Florida based norway rats chewing everything to bits in the engine bay.

I don't have a Kia anymore so all these parts are spares:
-complete rear row seating that folds into the floor, along with the plastic covers that hide the bolt in spots. Grey cloth exc condition
-tow hitch: this super heavy duty steel tow unit bolts directly into the bottom of the Gen II subframe in the rear. I have all the bolts too. Has the square ball end too.
-captains middle chairs. Grey cloth exc condition. they have the cable releases so they just drop right into the Sedonas.
-valve cover / engine cover plastic moulding that says 'Kia' 24 valves on it.
-factory optional roof rack cross bars. two that clamp on to the lengthwise factory roof racks and these goes horizontal Left to Right for things like kayaks etc etc...

·
Registered
2007 Kia Sedona LX
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Local pickup in southern NH. I can easily drive these to the greater Boston or Boston area as I work there mostly. I can also deliver them to the Cape Cod and outer Cape as I go there very often.
On occasion I go to the NYC New York City area and I could also bring some of these items with me.

Prices from the craigslist ad:
parts that came from a 2007 Sedona. They would fit all models from 2006 - 2012 at least, maybe more.

I have both foldable middle seats in excellent shape. $60 each chair or $100 for both.
I have the rear folding bench row seats also in great shape. $75 for the rear bench seat

Factory Kia roof rack cross bars. The horizontal flush low profile cross bars that clamp into the stock factory side roof racks. Very nice design. $70 for pair.

I have the engine plastic top cover that says "Kia" on it. This is the part you remove to get at the valve cover and spark plugs for example. $25 for the cover

- tow bar and complete bolt in tow hitch - $90

I also have the 'dead peddle' which is left of the brake peddle. Free with purchase or $2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts