Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting everyone! I figured this is the best place to get how-to help. Here's the short version of my situation:

First off, I'm working on a 2013 kia rio gdi, 4cyl engine with an automatic transmission.

A friend of mine needed an oil change and even though I haven't done one in a while (6ish years), I offered to help. Well, while I'm down there, I accidentally spilled about a liter and half of transmission fluid and I can't figure out how or even where to top it off and check the levels. I'm hoping someone has a diagrams or a video that can show me how it's done. RELAX! I'm just going to be helping this time. A more mechanically gifted friend of mine will be doing most of the thinking and I'll stick to the grunt work and clean up. Thanks in advance for your help!

One more thing, is there a way to get email notifications of when people reply to me on other threads? Will I receive an email when someone replies to this since I started it? I don't have much experience with forums so I apologize if most of these questions have seemingly obvious answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Greeting everyone! I figured this is the best place to get how-to help. Here's the short version of my situation:

First off, I'm working on a 2013 kia rio gdi, 4cyl engine with an automatic transmission.

A friend of mine needed an oil change and even though I haven't done one in a while (6ish years), I offered to help. Well, while I'm down there, I accidentally spilled about a liter and half of transmission fluid and I can't figure out how or even where to top it off and check the levels. I'm hoping someone has a diagrams or a video that can show me how it's done. RELAX! I'm just going to be helping this time. A more mechanically gifted friend of mine will be doing most of the thinking and I'll stick to the grunt work and clean up. Thanks in advance for your help!

One more thing, is there a way to get email notifications of when people reply to me on other threads? Will I receive an email when someone replies to this since I started it? I don't have much experience with forums so I apologize if most of these questions have seemingly obvious answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I noticed your first post in another thread. It doesn't help to run multiple threads on the same issue.

You can set up email notification by going to your post, then: Thread Tools... Subscribe... notification... (see email options)... Add.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts