Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I have just collected my new Sportage (1.7 Diesel 3 SatNav). My Galaxy S I9000 has connected and works OK but no phonebook download and also Phonebook, Calling Lists and speed dial buttons greyed out !!! Can anyone advise who has had similar problems. ?
Thnks

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX, 2016 Ford Focus RS
478 Posts
When you connect android for the first time you will get a notification you have to select to allow phonebook to be downloaded.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I´ve got the same problem + I´m just connected to media player. "No phone connected" is the only answer I get, although the phone is paired with the car. Can just play music. I´ve got at Samsung Galaxy S3

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD Mineral Silver
460 Posts
Did you go into your bluetooth settings on your phone, and check the settings in the Sportage connection? There should be two check boxes, one for the phonebook and one for music. You should get a message asking for permission to connect the phonebook. It will have a tick box as well in the message to not ask again when you say yes.

If that doesn't work, delete the connection on the radio and on your phone and try again. Make sure your phone doesn't go into standby while you are doing this all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts