Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys..

im intend to install SAFC2 on my Picanto sooner, but before that i need ask more on ur opinion regarding that...

1. is that worth to install SAFC2 in order to get more power n pickup?
2. i installed Micro-Compressor, EFC and voltage stabilizer, but it seems the pickup a little bit off, n its not working as they said.
3. if i want to install the SAFC, is that i need to uninstall the Micro-C, EFC and voltage stabilizer away before installing the SAFC?
4. is that SAFC2 can stand alone without need to install bigger Muffler?
5. is that SAFC2 can stand alone without need to install better Air Filter like Apexi one?
6. is that really can improve my Picanto perfomance? how about Fuel Consumption?
7. is that Blow off valve should be install when u have the turbo engine on? i mean without the Turbo kit installed, u cant install it? actually i just want that cool pssst sound coming out from it..

may u guys answer all the questions before i go the real thing... i dont wanna waste money n regret in the end of the days like i did last time...

·
Registered
107 Posts
without a turbo, you wont get that cool sound, it will just hurt your performance, get a recording and hoop a button up to it and keep pressint it till the button breaks or till your heart contents. Not sure about SAFC2 but I heard that it helps with performance, if I remember correctly its a fuel tuner right? Also im sure you could use the SAFC2 without upgrading your intake or exaust unless otehrwise specified by the manufacture. Do your research.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts