Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 KIA Sportage EX Premium Package
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered rubber floor mat for my new 2013 Sportage EX and received them yesterday. They look identical to the rubber mats I had for my 2011 Sportage. However, I noticed when I was installing these mats that they changed the floor anchor design and also include them for the rear mats as well. It's no longer rounded, it's more of a hock design. Now the front ones still installed no problem however the new rear mats have no holes for the anchor, so I'm not sure if they are just to sit over top of the anchors or if these are the wrong mats. Is this correct? I'm trying to see if this is the way they are or if the dealer messed up and orders the wrong ones. They where an official KIA Rubber Mats.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
Give me the part# you bought.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX
172 Posts
There are no rear mat anchors on my '12 Sportage EX. Wish they'd come up with a solution for the front mats though as the anchors don't work well at all on the rubber slush mats. Every time I get in the car I am re-attaching the mats to the hooks.

·
Registered
2011 LX Sportage AWD Mineral/Silver; 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650
63 Posts
Thanks for the post. I did not realize they had rubberized mats for the Sportage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts