Kia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
07 kia rio5
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive owned the car one year and according to the documents im the first owner (official owner) my car was a lil parts runner or advertising mobile... It came with 120k and some cosmetic damage.... Ive done front breaks & rotors(122k) ,4 new tires(122k) clutch (141k) master and slave cyl as well done at same time as the clutch , timing belt& water pump (134k) all the belts spark plugs(127k) and im at roughly 150k now... Im not leaking any fluid no awkward noises but in the past few weeks occasionally i feel that when releasing the clutch from first gear she starts jerking a bit and has a rough shudder like shes gonna break something i depress the clutch and attempt again and almost same thing sometimes ...other times minty shifting..... Higher gears mint no grinding no hesitation.... I cant wrap my head around it could it be my clutch pedal is just to long (i didnt adjust the length when attaching it to my new master cylinder) and im not fully depressed or released while on a hill start off ... Idk... I know im not leaking any oil or transmission fluid and i baby this shitbox cuz she has got to last me like 2 more years if at all possible id really like to not have to buy or rebuild a transmission this winter any thoughts hit me up on twitter same handle as on here
[email protected]
or Facebook
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts