Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have the same problem, Check out the picture attached for better view. 2013 kia 8k. dealer service manager can not say anything about it so, he just took a picture and send it to kia and wait:confused: .. ...

Attachments

·
Registered
White 2012 SX AWD
788 Posts
I can't quite tell where or the orientation of in the picture.

Please take another picture closer with the rest of the area visible.

Please fill out description...model/yr and location.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX AWD
54 Posts
anyone else drive your car? could a car wash dryer vent (the kind that comes down to meet the car and hovers over it as you drive through) have caused that? is there any damage to the plastic piece at the rear of the car, like it was pushed from the back and caused the front to buckle? is there any damage at all under the plastic pieces? could someone else have swapped out a damaged piece for your pieces in good shape? i am thinking this is more accident-related because it is the plastic piece (assuming there's no damage to the underlying metal).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@hef

Driving - just me and my wife, I always use touch-less car wash, no damage on the plastic piece at the rear, no damage under the plastic piece, swapped? accident? damage in the same spot left and right? I don't think so. My sorento is only 8KM just did first oil change 3 days ago when I notice the left and right damage piece and show it right away to service manager.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts