Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SX Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... this one is out to all of those Rio Sedan owners.

Anyone got any cool or unique sedan upgrades then can share, or any other information regarding wiring of amps, or LED conversions, or anything else of the sort.

Only started this thread as not very much about sedans exclusively.

:thumbsup: Thanks to all that contribute! :thumbsup:​

Attachments

·
Registered
rio 2013
34 Posts
Hello all... this one is out to all of those Rio Sedan owners.

Anyone got any cool or unique sedan upgrades then can share, or any other information regarding wiring of amps, or LED conversions, or anything else of the sort.

Only started this thread as not very much about sedans exclusively.

:thumbsup: Thanks to all that contribute! :thumbsup:​
Hello, and welcome to the forum =D
There are a couple of posts on the forum about audio mods among other things, you can check them out with the search option :)

Great car! And a very unique color =D

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio
85 Posts
Nice color. I got an LX for a graduation gift so i had to do lots to make it presentable.

I added 16in alloy wheels and bought kia center caps

Installed an OEM armrest

Installed an amp and sub

Factory Fog Lights

After marcket Sunroof

Soon im going to get some led lights and a rear spoiler

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio EX / 2017 Kia Sorento LX / 2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Limited
26 Posts
Caleb: How much did the aftermarket sunroof cost ya??? Ever have a problem with it leaking???

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio
85 Posts
I bought it off of ebay for $150 and it was put in by a kia dealership for 100 which is a lot since it took 20 minutes to put in. All of the parts bought from an online seller was over $500 so your best bet is to find a wrecked rio with one inside. There's no modification needed

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Lx+
110 Posts
I have sedan AND standard. Took my dealer months to find me one in the LX+ model.

I have bought chrome door handles and a chrome strip i'm going to cut for the bottom of the trunk. Planning on doing more interior vinyl styling and i'll post pics once its all done :). I have a ton of brushed aluminum vinyl and carbon fiber vinyl to wrap !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts