Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,540 Posts
sorry for your problems, sounds like the vehicle did not get a proper PDI in the first place. Wasn't aware there was such a thing as a 1000 km service, must be related to your part of the world.

If you cannot get any satisfaction from your dealership head then contact Kia Motors head office for your country. Procedures for complaints are usually outlines in the owners warranty manual.

Or if you are on Facebook and your countries Kia Motors has a Facebook page, post this exact comments on there, it will usually get a fast reaction.

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 EX w/ Convenience & ISG
293 Posts
You stick with it until they make it right. If what you're doing isn't working, try harder. And keep at it until you win!

Report back and let us know how its going.

·
Registered
Kia 2015 Sportage Platinum diesel and 2013 Rio 3 door SLS
595 Posts
Next time (next couple of days?) you take your car back, ask the Service Manager for the name of the Dealer Principal and ask to meet him with your complaints. If this doesn't get the service team organised, nothing much else will I'm afraid.
Sorry to hear your bad run with an otherwise great car (well . . . ours is anyway!).

·
Premium Member
'12 Rio SLS, '13 XR6 Turbo, '15 XR8 S/C
995 Posts
it seems the car isn't rubbish, but the service you have received is.

then again, i've seen plenty of youtube vids of some of the locals drifting their new cars down the highways in dubai, maybe it was taken out prior to delivery and driven the same? lol

·
Registered
2012 Rio SLi 'Latte' 6AT 1.6GDi
126 Posts
how did you manage to cover 1000km in 2 days? geez..
Granted, the car being delivered dirty is a no-no but maybe it was detailed earlier in the day/day before and if it was windy, would get dirty quickly? You are in dubai after all... sand everywhere.
Then again, I'm sure you've seen all the dumped supercars left on the side of the road, so I think the owners thought those were rubbish too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts