Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio EX
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hit from the rear and the only part that is really messed up is the matte black piece with the license plate on it and one of the license plate illumination lamp housings. Does anyone know of a good place to order these parts online?

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
Get it from any dealer, the part is cheap as anything. Its only $45

The license plate lights, not sure on those but may be cheaper getting aftermarket LED set

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
If you were hit from the rear then why not let your insurance company take care of it? You shouldn't have to pay a deductable. Let Kia and the insurance company fix you up.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SX
18 Posts
I hit a retread and it half tore out that same piece. You can get it shipped for around 38 (for the sedan anyway) from kiaparts.com. I have yet to order it. My Rio is currently a bit ghetto with clear stranded packing tape holding it in place.

I did notice that the body parts, even the metal body panels, are very reasonably priced.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
I was hit from the rear and the only part that is really messed up is the matte black piece with the license plate on it and one of the license plate illumination lamp housings. Does anyone know of a good place to order these parts online?
I can sell you the parts you need cheap. I will need the last 8 of your vin# to get you the correct parts, if you like PM me the vin and I'll get you some prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts