Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Rio SLi 'Latte' 6AT 1.6GDi
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came across this the other day, would absolutely love to turn mine into one of these

obviously the whole AWD drivetrain and firebreathing turbocharged motor might be a bit harder to actually package but something like this is surely a step in the right direction?

I love it!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
I want the roof scoop! I would put that on without giving it a second thought :D I know of a company that do make the roof scoops... A wide-bodied little Kia is always good.

Dont like the Fiesta WRC spoiler though, that can stay. Will take the wider fenders though. Sort of a Peugot 208 Pikes Peak car minus the shopping trolley spoiler at the back of the thing.

·
Registered
2012 Rio SLi 'Latte' 6AT 1.6GDi
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want the roof scoop! I would put that on without giving it a second thought :D I know of a company that do make the roof scoops... A wide-bodied little Kia is always good.

Dont like the Fiesta WRC spoiler though, that can stay. Will take the wider fenders though. Sort of a Peugot 208 Pikes Peak car minus the shopping trolley spoiler at the back of the thing.
there is just so much awesome about the whole thing! The widebody makes the car look purposeful, not the attractive econobox/lukewarm hatch that it is :p

Might have to rip the spoiler of the WRC STi, probably is the same thing though...
LOL that isn't a shopping trolley wing, more like something you can hang your laundry from.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
Haha now I been looking around to see how I can make this reality :D

The roof scoop is easy, can get the exact same one from Demon Tweeks out in the UK. I have the book for it, got part number for it and all!

The rear fenders, closest Ive seen to those ones are for an M3 widebody. Almost same style and the sideskirts close to it too. Chinese knock off version can easily be found. If not, Toyota Celica widebody is next up. The universal fender flares you can get arent big enough.

The front ones though, we could use the front dive panes from a Mustang. Front splitter can make our own to bolt up to the dive panes. Only thing cant find good one of is the front fenders.

The Peugeot 208 Pike Peak spoiler doubles the whole thing as a shopping trolley:

Thing is visible from Mars. I would probably do it too :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts