Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Forte SX Koupe,15 Soul EX,58 & 90 Rolls Royces,92 Mercedes 500SL
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got off the phone with my dealer & Kia Canada are bugging him about reaching sales target.There are 7 SX sedans & 9 SX 5's in stock in Western Canada from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.He says he can't even order one. Wonder if the Aussies & Yanks are getting all the cars? I am probably driving a collectors item as I have only seen one SX sedan on the road since May 1st & 6300 kms.

·
Registered
2014 Sportage SX Luxury Inferno Red
122 Posts
A little off topic perhaps. I definitely had to wait for mine. I have only seen one other 2012/13 Rio 5 in Calgary. It was black and had been parking in the Canadian Tire lot, in the mornings, at the corner of Southland and Macleod. I believe it was an SX, since it had the slick 17" rims on it.

Just got off the phone with my dealer & Kia Canada are bugging him about reaching sales target.There are 7 SX sedans & 9 SX 5's in stock in Western Canada from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.He says he can't even order one. Wonder if the Aussies & Yanks are getting all the cars? I am probably driving a collectors item as I have only seen one SX sedan on the road since May 1st & 6300 kms.

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
I've seen 2 or 3 SX hatches around here. One white like mine. They're out there.

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Ive seen a couple Rio's in BC! Marlet have you seen me around? I think I might have seen you on highway 1 once lol we should have a small meet for BC Rios :p

·
Registered
2012 Rio 5 & 2009 Rav4 Sport V6
104 Posts
I see quite a lot of Rios in Vancouver and have seen about 2 or 3 SX's. I see a blue Rio5 LX+ at Metrotown quite often.

I have only the Rio5 LX. Mine was one of the press cars that were used by the press to review the cars. It doesn't even have the GDI logo on the back. I do wish I got the LX+ at least though. Can't wait till I can get a manual Rio (although by that time, the Forte5 would probably have a GDI engine already and I may end up getting that unless the Canadian Rondo gets the 6spd manual, in which case, I'd get the Rondo) in a few years when my dad decides he no longer wants to drive.

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Look out for me when you're around. Im a blue sedan with brenthon emblems! I usually drive downtown, sfu, poco, coquitlam area :D

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
Look out for me when you're around. Im a blue sedan with brenthon emblems! I usually drive downtown, sfu, poco, coquitlam area :D
I pass through that area on HWY 1 from time to time but not too often. If you saw a white rio with the K3 emblem and a sharkfin it was probably me cuz I'm probably the only one around. If I see you I'll wave like an idiot. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts