Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio5 Sport
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! i just bought a new 06 Rio5 Ex Sport Graphite, and will receive it only in 4 weeks...

But i begin my reserch to find out if a suspension kit is already available for the 2006 rio? Or if it the same suspension as the 2004-2005 models?

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's probably way too early to find new kits for the 06 Rio; not sure about previous model compatibility. They've barely started selling Rios here in the States and the hatchback isn't even here yet. :(

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio5 Sport
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for your reply, i will post a complete pictures coverage when i get my car.

i really hope that they use the same suspension as the 04-05 Rio!

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio5 Sport
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everybody!

Some news of my Rio5... They just received it at the dealer, and I get it 21th of november (in 2 days). I'm really impatient to show you some pics of the exterior, interior as the engine bay. And as a bonus, winter is established here in Montreal and it's presently snowing, so you'll see pics of my Rio5 in the snow!

see ya in 2 days!

Vince

·
Registered
2002 Kia Rio
182 Posts
body wise none, engine yes the have a turbo for it and a bit more to make the 06 rio a 200 horsepower car

Carbon fiber Hood $550 Available now

Performance steering wheel $160 with hub adapter

Turbo Package $2999

Puts out 200 proven Horse power at the wheels

Complete suspension package with wheels, tires, springs and shocks, tower bars, and sway bars, front and rear.

$2200

Total add on Package $5999, plus the car $15999

Should be close to the 13's and handles like you would not believe.

Any Takers??

All pieces will be added to the website in the next few days.
http://www.kfxperformance.com

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio5 Sport
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
exactly what i was searching for! :thumbsup:

i'm in for the suspension packages without wheels & tires, but not yet for the turbo (really interresting indeed!)

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Originally posted by optik@Nov 19 2005, 02:55 PM
Hi everybody!

Some news of my Rio5... They just received it at the dealer, and I get it 21th of november (in 2 days). I'm really impatient to show you some pics of the exterior, interior as the engine bay. And as a bonus, winter is established here in Montreal and it's presently snowing, so you'll see pics of my Rio5 in the snow!

see ya in 2 days!

Vince
Cool cant wait to see pics of it.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio
111 Posts
will there ever be a kit for the side molding. i have a white 06 and with that blake molding i think it looks realy bad. i love that gray side molding. if there is not a kit. about how much you think it would be to get it painted to mach the car??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

I just bought a new 06 Rio LX, but the metal trim dash is only available on the Rio5 here in Canada (according to the dealer). Any ideas on locating and installing an after-market metal dash kit?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by optik@Oct 2 2005, 05:39 PM
Hi! i just bought a new 06 Rio5 Ex Sport Graphite, and will receive it only in 4 weeks...

But i begin my reserch to find out if a suspension kit is already available for the 2006 rio? Or if it the same suspension as the 2004-2005 models?
i bought mine in sept and the hatch back was available then
well at least in va it was

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know where to get a brushed alum dash kit for this ride???
I like that carbon fiber but I want brushed alum.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts