Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 KIA Cee'd Ls CRDI 1.6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have a 2007 Cee'd, the turbo recently went on it and i'm looking to do the replacement myself as the car really isn't worth much. I have ordered a replacement turbocharger and i am waiting on delivery. I was wondering if anybody had some helpful advice or rough instructions for this process as this is something i have never done before. Thanks!?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Sedan Auto 1.6 Turbo 2020 Sportage LX FWD
319 Posts
Hey everyone! I have a 2007 Cee'd, the turbo recently went on it and i'm looking to do the replacement myself as the car really isn't worth much. I have ordered a replacement turbocharger and i am waiting on delivery. I was wondering if anybody had some helpful advice or rough instructions for this process as this is something i have never done before. Thanks!?
some of those bolt/nuts will be a pain, get some PB Blaster / Liquid wrench, or whatever they have in the queens land >< to help. It's a tight area as you will see (assuming you have a gas 1.6t "gamma") I actually have that entire power train sitting on the ground atm if you need any pics ect.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,311 Posts

·
Registered
2007 KIA Cee'd Ls CRDI 1.6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't create another duplicate thread of this one, or both might disappear.
hi Ron, my newest post is asking a different question, just on the same topic of turbo! thanks

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,311 Posts
hi Ron, my newest post is asking a different question, just on the same topic of turbo! thanks
On the same topic means ask it in the thread covering the same topic.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Sedan Auto 1.6 Turbo 2020 Sportage LX FWD
319 Posts
I never seen the new post, but you're welcome to ask here and I'd be glad to help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts