Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 kia sportage, 2.0L automatic trans. 2WD, 2 door w/removable half roof
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys does anyone know where i would get the replacement plastic window panels for the removable top on a two door 2002 sportage? my windows a cracking pretty good. i either need to find the replacement zip out panels, or a whole new top. does anyone make an aftermarket set?

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX
4,589 Posts
Kia factory 1/4 windows for your soft top have a list price of $196.00 each. I could sell them to you for $149.00 each, plus shipping. I don't think you will find them in the aftermarket. Kia quit making the soft top model in 2002. PM me if you want them.

·
Registered
'02 Sportage 2 door.
339 Posts
I replaced the rear window on my soft top two years ago but I don't remember who I got it from. It was an OEM part but it is marked Bestop on the window.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,951 Posts
Check out local boat supply shops also as they usually have the materials and the expertise to replace them and usually at a much lower price.
Years ago I had the plastic for the top on my 1965 Falcon convertable done at a boat shop and it out lasted the original by twice..
Dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Check out local boat supply shops also as they usually have the materials and the expertise to replace them and usually at a much lower price.
Years ago I had the plastic for the top on my 1965 Falcon convertable done at a boat shop and it out lasted the original by twice..
Dave
+1
Look for a boat canvas shop. They can either take your old top and replace the windows part with new isinglas(brand name I think) windows or make you a new top. Usually for much less than you can buy them for.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,951 Posts
Agreed....
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts