1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
hows this for a friendly service -

Dear Mr Roadrunner
Many thanks for your enquiry about a Longlife Stainless Steel Exhaust.

The cost for a custom built T304 stainless system from the flexpipe to rear, together with a standard tail pipe for your Kia Sedona 2.9 TDi, would be just £349 including fitting and VAT, and is guaranteed for life.

This quote is with a straightforward round tail pipe in either a rolled in, or rolled out style. We also have over 45 other tail pipe designs to choose from at a moderate extra cost if you fancy something different, such as ovals, twins, and letterbox styles. Unlike other fabricators our tail pipes are not pre welded to the rear silencer which gives you the ultimate flexibility in your choice of style of tail pipe and also allows you to choose the sound that you want from the car.

Hand-building and fitting your custom made system takes approximately 3 hours by appointment at our Leeds centre. As with many customers, I’d be happy to give you a lift into Leeds City Centre whilst your exhaust system is fitted.

The benefits of a Longlife Stainless Steel Exhaust include improved engine performance and greater fuel economy. This is achieved by fabricating all our exhaust systems on a free flow principle which means that your engine operates more efficiently.

When you arrive, before work commences, you will be talked through the system design and fitment. You will also be given a choice of sound, from quiet to sporty, or somewhere in between. We can also ‘offer up’ a selection of tail pipe designs to your car to help you make your choice.

After our work is completed the exhaust will undergo a thorough 12 point quality check, to make sure it is clean, there are no leaks, and the fit is perfect, it will then be tested for sound. Don't forget our exhausts are guaranteed for life, so you can truly fit it and forget it, unlike other systems built from lower quality 409 stainless.

Please call us on 0113 279 8944 to discuss your requirements further or make an appointment.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Paul Stapleton

Longlife Stainless Steel Exhausts
Unit 6, Lakeside Industrial Estate
Tong Road
Leeds
LS12 4QP
Tel: 0113 279 8944
Fax: 0113 279 8988

How does the price compare in your experiences? :grouphug:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hello Roadrunner,

Wow, clearly Paul Stapleton is someone who beleives in customer satifactiion.

Yes this exhaust may do all it claims as long as your engine is in tip top condition and kept that way and your going to keep the car for life.

That aside Roadrunner, why would you consider putting a stainless steel exhaust on a 6 year old car?

A full standard exhaust for a 99 Sedona on a DIY basis can be had for around the £100-00 mark from a motor factor, fitted £ 170-00, e-bay about £60-£70.

How do I know this, because mine is an 02 diesel, I did a phone round, as yet there is no replacement exhaust for my car, it's Kia only, unless someone knows diffrent?

Then you will need to consider if to tell your insurance company, yes as it is a non-standard SS replacement part fitted, I'll guarantee they will twitch.

Save your money.
Seacam

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Sounds like a good price for stainless, I'd hazard a guess mild steel replacements would cost a good deal more!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts