Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sportage Diesel 2008
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in obtaining a repair manual for my 2008 KIA Sportage 4x2 Diesel. Any suggestions

·
Registered
06 Sportage/2012 Navara V6 TD
304 Posts
Try www.kiatechinfo.com

It is a Kia run website that has technical information about all kia vehicles.

You can also try www.hmaservice.com. This is the Hyunday site that has the Tucson on it as well.

·
Registered
09 Kia sportage. 13 Mazda CX9, 05 Mazda6, 97 Mazda 626, 92 Probe GT Turbo.
169 Posts
There is no aftermarket repair manual offered for our Kia's yet. As in Chiltons, or Haynes.

There is a listing at the autoparts stores for our car, but its wrong, The book they list for our sportage is for the FWD car's and doesnt cover our car at all. I have no idea why they even have it listed in all truth.

·
Registered
Kia Sportage Diesel 2008
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw Haynes offering a repair manual for the Sportage but didn't know how good it was. Any ideas

·
Registered
Kia Sportage Diesel 2008
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Will follow up. saw a manual offered by Haynes. any idea of its quality?

·
Registered
Kia Sportage Diesel 2008
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried the websites and they are only for US residents as it requires a postal code which i don't have

·
Registered
2009 Sportage LX V6 4WD, 2011 Mack GU813 405M
62 Posts
I tried the websites and they are only for US residents as it requires a postal code which i don't have
If it requires a "postal code", then it's Canadian, "zip codes" are American. In response to a different post, if it's Haynes or Chilton, and it has a pic of a shortage or Tucson on it, then I have tonnes of faith on it. Never steered me wrong in the past.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sportage LX 2WD 2.0L.
28 Posts
7777 Kia Parkway
West Point, GA 31833

use that to sign up.....dont think they will mind :)

(31833 is the postal / zip code)

·
Registered
06 Sportage/2012 Navara V6 TD
304 Posts
Beverly hills 90210 - remember the 90's TV show?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts